Wednesday, January 7, 2009

iPhone apps


Weekly I check to see what new, cool, dorky things I can do to my iPhone to make it even more perfect. I have played with various apps and narrowed down those that I have deemed a must have. (So far that is)

Facebook Great for wasting time & seeing how friends and family are wasting theirs.

i.TV See what's on the tube, watch streaming video and update your NetFlix Que need I say more?

Movie Check for new releases to DVD, look up ratings from Flixter or RottenTomatoes and keep track of your favorite theaters...no mater where they are.

Shazam Oh what's the name of that song...uh hmm damn it... Shazam! and never have that problem again.

Zippo Because you never know when your favorite rock band will play a ballad....Free bird!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

The next time you're in WI let's have Kimi babysit Ivy so you can show me all the cool apps for my iPod Touch!