Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting ready

Kim and I are getting ready to go to Madison for a week. The weather looks abysmal, but all the reports say it will warm up a bit. I'm bringing my winter silks for sure this year, so as not to freeze my hiney off.

I'm looking forward to eating at Baraka's on State St and maybe some Zanzabar Chocolate ice cream at Ella's Deli on East Wash if I'm not too cold. We'll catch a few flicks with sister Cris at the Sundance Theater, keep bundled up and I'll need several helpings of Pop's chicken soup to keep me warm.

Merry Christmas everybody. And those in Madison, we'll see you very soon.

2 comments:

Eileen O'Shea said...

We'll miss seeing you in So Cal. But we'll be thinking of you as we warm our hands at the fire to keep the nippy 60 degree temps from chilling our bones. :-)

Shawn said...

It's going to warm up to 23 degrees on Wednesday,Mimi! We can't wait to see you!
xoxo