Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's this white stuff?

For a moment this morning I wasn't quite sure where I was. Well not really, but it sure is feeling like Wisconsin. Elizabeth Lake is in the middle of a snow storm. I actually had to call snowed in for an assignment (this has never happened to me). Kim and I felt it would be safer if I just stayed put and not try to go out there.

Who knows if the roads are open and I'm not quite sure how to check. In Wisconsin, they have this down pat. But in California, it starts to rain and people forget what to do, let alone what to do if it snows. I didn't even know which website could point me in the right direction. I give in (oh don't twist my arm *wink*).



Today I'm going to enjoy being snowed in with my honey, sit by the fire and watch the snowflakes fall from the sky. I couldn't think of a more perfect day.

Happy snow day everybody! They it is say possibly to get up to 12 inches today really!?!

No comments: