Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This is all new to me...

This is my first attempt at blogging, I know late bloomer, but better late than never huh?

A little about myself, I guess... I am married to Kim and we live (most of the time) in Elizabeth Lake, CA where she's a teacher and I'm an interpreter for the Deaf. Part of the year we escape to Madison, WI (where Kim grew up) and hang out with the crazies there ;-) I got the idea for blogging about what happens from Elizabeth Lake to Madison after reading others blogs... So here goes nothing.

Kim and I just got back from a one month stay in Wisconsin about 3 weeks ago. Last weekend we experienced a whirlwind trip to witness our friends Tonya & Dan get married in Dubuque, Iowa along the Mississippi River (loverly!) We got to see all of Kim's college buddies (UW La Crosse) Shawn, Bonnie, Jenni, Linda and of course Tonya duh. Blink and the weekend was over. It was great spending time with Kim's family and Shawn and Kevin.

No more traveling for awhile....back to the grind *sigh* But we are looking forward to having Cris (Kim's sister) out for a week during Thanksgiving.

Well that's my first blog, check back later for more exciting stuff. Woohoo!

No comments: