Sunday, August 24, 2008

My final days of summer

This is the final weekend before I go back to teaching and interpreting full time. Part of me is looking forward to getting back to a schedule, somewhat, and part of me is dreading having to be somewhere on an ongoing basis. I could get used to working a little here and little there and having all sorts of time to myself, but my pocketbook won't allow it...darn it! I have been enjoying nesting with my honey and making the house our home.

I'll have lots more to blog about in the coming months with elections approaching. This election, more so than in the past, is making me nervous. I can't handle another 8 years with a Republican in office. It's time for change...that sounds so cliché, but I don't like where this country is headed if we don't.

No comments: