Sunday, September 14, 2008

Spoiled rotten

Okay so it's my birthday this week and I'm going to celebrate all week long...I'm taking lessons from my friends. Anyway, yesterday I went out with my honey and family for a nice breakfast and they surprise me with XM Satellite for my car! I don't even know what to say, but THANK YOU!



This week I'm going out to dinner at Mushasi with a group of friends. I'm looking forward to "letting my hair down" and celebrating that I'm not 40 yet! I'm leaving my 30's kicking and screaming! When all is send and done I already have the best birthday gift. I am lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people that I love and that get me. Okay, I didn't mean to get mushy, but it's my birthday so there :-P

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Did I miss your b-day on Sunday, Marjorie? I thought it was later this week and apologize. Check out my blog for a little giftie.

Eileen O'Shea said...

How is the set up going? Do you have an aux port to plug in the radio? Also, you can listen to xm radio over the internet, once you set up an account!