Thursday, September 4, 2008

The joys of iPhone ownership

For the past two years, or so, I've been with out cell connection. I had a Sidekick III and for some reason T-Mobile does not have towers here in Elizabeth Lake. This made finding work for me particularly difficult. I had to continually sit at my computer and check my Sidekick III email online. T-Mobile regularly had issues with their website, so I would not get email at all until I drove into a bigger city. Anyway it made being mobile difficult.
Then for an early birthday present Kim bought me the new iPhone 3G. Can I just say how much I am in love with the iPhone. I don't have connectivity problems anymore. I'm free to go about my business and I'm not tethered to my computer, unless I want to be ;-) I've been a Mac user for years, so the transition was almost seamless.

So thank you honey for my birthday present. It's the best gift ever!

1 comment:

Eileen O'Shea said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of iPhones!