Thursday, November 26, 2009

I heart New York

Kim and I recently returned from visiting our friend Meg in New York City. I must say that I love this city. I don't think I could live there now, but it definitely warrants more frequent visits. Of course Meg was the ultimate hostess and took us where ever we wanted to roam. We enjoyed fine food, great shopping and superb company. This was Kim's first trip to the Big Apple and my return after a much too-long hiatus. Here are some pictures from the excursion...

View in Battery Park
Kim and I in Battery Park
South Street Seaport view
View of Ground Zero from St Paul's Chapel
The Sphere by Franz Koenig in Battery Park
Ice skating in Central Park
Meg, Withnail and I at the South Street Seaport
Meg, Kim and Withnail at the South Street Seaport
A view of Brooklyn at dusk
A view of the South Street Seaport at dusk
Kim and I in Time Square
A view of Manhattan from the Brooklyn Bridge

Thanks for everything Meg: for your company, hospitality and most of all your friendship.

1 comment:

Meg said...

What a great visit we had! Loved the blog. You left out the part about Kim being verbally abused with a few F bombs on day 1!