Sunday, January 23, 2011

On your mark, get set...breath

So this week marks the beginning of my second semester in Graduate school. I did rather well last semester, even though I lost a lot of sleep and hair throughout. This next semester, I will be taking "Language Acquisition & Development" and "Semantics & Pragmatics." These are courses that I know will peek my interest and I look forward to seeing what they have to offer. On top of coursework I will be teaching my Structure of ASL class and interpreting everywhere and remembering to breath. I have to remember that I'll need to go week by week or I will definitely become overwhelmed. Practically every moment is already accounted for and I just need to barrel through. I'll see you all on the other side when summer arrives. :-)

No comments: