Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I need a vacation

It is way too early to be talking about vacations, but I need one none-the-less. I think Jack Nicholson said it best..."All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." I work too much, I try to do too much and it's beginning to wear thin on me.

I would love to go on an Alaskan cruise and go kayaking in the crisp cool waters. Or maybe walking down the Avenue des Champs-Élysées drinking incredibly rich hot chocolate. Yet again, how about exploring somewhere new and exciting: Sub-Saharan Africa, Glacial Greenland or traipsing through the rain forests of Madagascar?

Ah well so much for dreaming, back to the grind...

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Does a mid-summer stay in MadTown count as an upcoming vacation? We can serve you fancy drinks w/umbrellas in them!